Executive Board Members
Trips & Tours
We are looking for a volunteer to take over our annual Garden Tour, could it be you?
Volunteer Central Hours – Entry and Program Questions
Have questions about entering hours into Volunteer Central or other program questions? Start with our excellent team of VC Ambassadors. These fellow volunteers can talk you through entering hours and research other program questions for you. You can also directly contact the EMG state office for program questions.
- VC Ambassadors – Oakland County
- State Office EMG Program
- Hours entry instructions: https://www.canr.msu.edu/resources/how-to-enter-hours-in-volunteer-central
Looking for existing projects?
All of the projects statewide are in Volunteer Central and can be searched by name or zip code. If you want to narrow it down to local projects that are actively recruiting assistance, check out the Project Connection.
- Project Connection: https://sites.google.com/msu.edu/oakland-project-connect-2021/oakland-project-connection
Submitting a new project: https://msu.samaritan.com/custom/502/proposal_form
Lawn and Garden questions:
- Ask Extension: https://www.canr.msu.edu/outreach/ask-an-expert
- Lawn and Garden hotline: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9 AM to noon, 1-888-678-3464